Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Meet the Slacker...



I know i am such a slacker....It really is difficult for me to maintain my personal Fb page, my Strawberry Patch Fb page and my blog....so lately, I have neglected the blog...I thought it was time i shared with you photos of the Spring Barn Sale before the Fall Barn Sale rolls around, Sept. 6-8....same place, Starlite Farm 1272 Starlite Rd. Hartsville, TN  37074.....A Big Huge THANKS to Monique Porter Photography for shooting this event!
































































































































































I hope you enjoy looking at these as much as I do....brings a warm fuzzy feeling to my inner self!
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Wow...what a great venue!!
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW...what an awesome show!!! What a bummer that we don't have anything like this in my neck of the woods:(

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. O H M Y G O O D N E S S - Can't wait to get there! LOVE LOVE LOVE it ALL ! Good Luck next weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HIIIII!!! I just found you on Bella Rustica's listing of vendors, and had to come take a look. A girlfriend and I are heading out first thing in the morning...CAN'T WAIT.
    Im now following you. Please, please come visit me at PICKINandPAINTIN.blogspot.com . THANKS, and see ya this weekend. GOOD LUCK.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this looks like my DREAM day! i found you through pinterest! what an awesome event. i wish i was closer to tennessee!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It really is difficult for me to maintain my personal slackline chile Fb page, my Strawberry Patch Fb page and my blog....so lately,

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a design you create. I like your style of decor and the design. Thanks for the nice weekend. Home Decor Ideas

    ReplyDelete