Friday, May 6, 2011

Spring Barn Sale 2011

I tell you what, my life has been a whirlwind since last Thursday, the day of the Sneak Peek.  I am starting to see the light, but I was beginning to wonder for a while.  Sometimes things are thrown in your face that kinda of send you for a loop....(God has a way of taking care of us doesnt he!).....It is then up to us at to how we handle the situation.  We can set around and have a "pitty party" or we can chalk it up as a lesson learned.  As for me and my little self, I have chosen to chalk it up as a "lesson learned." You guys are probably wondering what planet I am on, but I had to get that off my chest.  There are a lot of people in this world that are up to "no good." God will expose those people to you if you let him. 

Advice of the day: If someone seems a little fishy, chances are, they are extremely FISHY.  BTW, I am in no way referring to any of The Strawberry Patch customers.....Please know that. 

Anywhoo, here are some shots from the Spring Sale which was a huge success.  I am already getting excited about the Fall Sale which will be September 8, 9, and 10.  If there are particular things you would like to see at the Fall Sale that I haven't had in the past, please leave me a comment.  I love your ideas, your suggestions, and I also encourage constructive critism.  Peace.....that's all I want.






quilts by Jenny Gale







Childhood friend and her mom with my favorite Alicia Raney painting






booth by Artists Sarah Rausch and Traci Collins



More Jenny Gale goods





Alicia Raney with the winner of her painting, Christy Johnson.






I likee your new tatoo Kellie! Just kidding guys, I added that for a quick laugh.








Two of my favs: Alicia Raney and Sarah Rausch



These gals drove five hours to attend my sale....That made me smile.  Check out their store in Morganfield, Kentucky,  right here.  A Big Hug to you turkeys!



Another surprise....My college roommate from UTK drove all the way in from Knoxville....Thank You Shanna Lane!





Custom puzzles by Paula Kelley



Beautiful frames by Mark Hand





Jenny Gale with the winner of her handblown vase, Tara Hael

Have a Lovely Weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Great pictures! BTW your one my faves to:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had SOOOOO much fun! And I love all my great finds! Can't wait to come back this fall:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, it looks amazing!! Wish we could have been there......maybe next spring ;-). Congratulations on the success!! You're doing an awesome job.

    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete