Thursday, July 21, 2011

Hope Floats

Ever found yourself on a dead end road? Sometimes we don't know where road the ends til we get there.....

we are then forced to back up and choose a different path (or stay at the dead end---not me).  When you hit

that dead end, it can be devastating....only because it wasn't what you expected.  However, the new path

 could turn out to be better than you ever imagined....that is what I am hoping for....Floating on Hope. ....it's

 how I am surviving these days.  If you are the praying type, pray that I have lots of courage over the next

 few months. 

Here a few pieces I have been working on.......




 won't she be lovely covered in charcoal grey canvas.......




no other option for her other than antique white....love the curves!


2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see what you'll do with the latest. When you hit a dead end, create your own path....

    ReplyDelete