Thursday, January 20, 2011

A little Nook

I love the thought of curling up under a warm blanket and reading a good book....I don't do it much, but I

love the thought of it.  I love creating little nooks in my home for that.....don't use them much, but I love

creating them.  I found these two shades at Target on clearance a while back.  I think I paid $7 each.  They

are kinda hard headed...they don't like to set up straight on the lamp base and they are rather large.  I love

pendant lights so I decided to turn one upside down and use it as such.  All you need is a light kit  which you

can get here and you have yourself a nice little pendant light to hang from the ceiling. I also have another

lovely nook inside my home. 



I love taking pictures of droplets of water hanging from things such as these curly willow branches.  I am sure

by the morning, those little droplets will frozen.  So go get a book, a warm blanket, a cup of hot chocolate

and go curl up and read a good book.....I am feeling a little yucky, so that's the plan for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment