Thursday, December 23, 2010

Amazing.....

Anthropology never ceases to amaze me.  

I wish I had the opportunity to see these guys in action as they methodically put all their visuals together. 


photo compliments of here

That reminds me, I have tons of plaid fabric, vintage plaid that is.....Whoop Whoop! 

I need to make a few tablecloths with heavy double ruffles like this one. 


I will add this to the other million things I would like to get done for the spring sale

Time for some hot, spiced cider. 

Maybe that will ease the discomfort of overindulging at my neighbor's house tonight for dinner. 



photo compliments of Atlanta Homes Magazine

Last but not least, I would like to add these rusty, chippy style pendant lights to my Wish List. 

LOVE EM!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment