Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Too Far Behind

I hope you guys will not fire me but I have something to tell you.   
My blogging will be very minimal over the next few weeks while the Brady Bunch is off on Christmas break.
I promise to make it up to you when they return to school,
but for now, 
I am going to try and enjoy the holidays with  my little children and catch up on things that have gotten way out of hand (like the laundry, dusting, floors and everything else required of a mommy:).  
I have lots to share with you from my escapade with my hubbie but that will have to wait as well. (OHHHHH,  I can't wait for you to see my lampshades from Anthro)
I will be popping in and out so don't stay gone too long, you might miss out on something good. 
BTW, alway be sweet, you never know if the person next to you is an Angel sent by God.
I will leave you with a few things on my wish list.  If you see my honey anywhere, tell him to read my blog:
Throw from Anthro

boots from Anthro

Couch from Anthro

Pendant lights from Anthro

Rosie Thomas  CD

rug from Anthro




Ohh and I love this little store: Bloomsbury Loft.  I hope I can visit it one day soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment