Monday, December 6, 2010

Lots To Do Before Christmas

 
So.....still no Christmas tree, no Christmas decorations, no Christmas cards.  I am really on the ball this year aren't I! I did go to my favorite little cozy spot this morning to have my favorite little caramel/toffee latte and I did get started on my Christmas cards.  For the past few years, I have been making my own Christmas cards to try and save a few bucks....I really feel accomplished when I save money.  Probably, if you figured everything up, including my time, I would be better off to have them made.  But being the "do-it-yourself" kinda girl, I think I  should make them every year.  I will admit...this talent God gave me can sometimes be a curse within.  Everything I see, I find myself saying, "don't buy that, just make it yourself."  Well, that gets draining after a while, however, I would not trade it for the world!





Anyhoo, I also finished some ornaments I started about three weeks ago for one of my dear friends.  She has five children she home schools, and man, she is one super mom....she is such an inspiration to me in everything she does.  Her life is totally devoted to God and her family---something you do not see very often.  I know I can't say the same about myself.  I love you Janis!!!


Hugs and Kisses, christy jo

1 comment: