Saturday, December 11, 2010

You are My Sunshine

 
This will be a very short and sweet post.  I am usually not an oohey goohey person, however, this morning I am feeling that way about my friends--you guys give me soooo much strength, confidence, and the much needed desire to keep moving forward with this journey.  You know who you are, and I wanted to just say "Thank You" for being my friend and being so supportive in the things I do. Whether it be becoming a follower on my blog, "liking" my facebook page, commenting on posts, inviting me to lunch, sharing a cool piece of junk you found,  helping me with my blog template or just coming to hang out with me.....I truly love you and I am glad we have been brought together.  Now, off to decorate my tree. 

Hugs, Christy Jo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment